Re: newbie 2Ques- SQL procedure calling another proc and Select statement

From: Mladen Gogala <mgogala.spam-me-not_at_verizon.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 17:49:11 GMT

On Sun, 15 Oct 2006 08:24:23 -0700, BD wrote:

> This forum should NOT be restricted to topics which one or two people
> consider worthy or undocumented. If you feel so strongly about it, I
> suggest that you create a regularly posted brief, like a mini-FAQ -
> indicating where the documentation is, other useful online resources,
> why a post such as OP's should be considered 'abusing' the forum, etc.
> This would be *FAR* more constructive a step than using the word
> 'abusing' in this fashion.

Yes, I agree with you completely. He should use the ANSI standard abbreviation "RTFM" for the posters like the OP. I, for one, believe that posts like the one that has started this thread are insulting form of parasitism with the message like: "OK, you nerds read all the boring manuals, now help me out, so that I don't have to do the same". For some strange reason, I find this message totally and utterly unacceptable. The most constructive form of de-stimulating such posts is the use of firearms which is, unfortunately, deemed illegal in all states except TX and FL. Short of that, "RTFM" is the best answer that the OP deserves.

--
http://www.mladen-gogala.com