Re: A Real Stinker to Solve - EXPERTS APPLY WITHIN (DB Crashing)

From: Satheesh Babu.S <satheeshbabu.s_at_gmail.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2006 12:11:44 -0700

Even we had a same issue in one of our site. The db was running in 9205 windows, every alternate days it was crashing with 470 error. Support requested stuff like 470 error stack,RDA report. Then days later they came back and said you are not in latest patchset, so apply latest patchset or move to 10g.

But some how it worked for us. After moving to higher patchset we didn't have crash.

Regards,
Satheesh Babu.S Received on Wed Oct 11 2006 - 14:11:44 CDT