Re: Alert log file

From: Brian Peasland <dba_at_nospam.peasland.net>
Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 17:55:50 GMT

Robert Scheer wrote:
> Hi Frank,
>
> yes, it has been working for months. The problem is that when something
> goes wrong I can't see any log with information about it. Beyond the
> log files, are there any system tables I can look at?

This sounds like a completely different problem now.....

When you say "something goes wrong", what do you mean by it? Lots of things could go wrong. Very few things that go wrong are logged, but some are. Please assist us by defining what could go wrong that you need more information.

Cheers,
Brian

Brian Peasland
dba_at_nospam.peasland.net