Re: Alert log file

From: Robert Scheer <rbscheer_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2006 11:43:55 -0700

Hi Brian and Frank.

I can run the job manually and it works. This job runs every minute, to serve an application with some data. Suddenly, a feature of the application stopped working and I saw that it was because of the job being broken. What I need is to know if Oracle logged anywhere the error that stopped the job. Sure, the job found an strange situation that caused the error, but I don't know why and till now I could not reproduce this error. When a job gets broken, nothing is logged?

Thanks,
Robert Scheer