Alert log file

From: Robert Scheer <rbscheer_at_my-deja.com>
Date: 11 Oct 2006 06:33:03 -0700

Hi.

I am trying to find the error log files from Oracle, but all my folders are empty. As an example, my BDUMP folder is empty, though I have the BACKGROUND_DUMP_DEST parameter correctly defined. In order to get these log files working, do I need to set the SQL_TRACE parameter to True? Now this parameter is set to False.

My main problem is that I need to log the activity of a job. When there is an error during the execution, the job is automatically set to broken but I can't find the error that caused the break anywhere.

Thanks,

Robert Scheer Received on Wed Oct 11 2006 - 08:33:03 CDT