Re: Are there other runners going out to open world that want to run the embarcadero ?

From: hpuxrac <johnbhurley_at_sbcglobal.net>
Date: 10 Oct 2006 06:27:06 -0700

Dusan Bolek wrote:
> hpuxrac wrote:
> > Does anyone feel like meeting up with any other runners and logging
> > some miles in the morning?
> >
> > A friend and I are going to out daily before the morning sessions,
> > probably running 6+ miles not pushing the pace too hard. If you feel
> > like you might want to join us ... you would be welcome.
>
> According to my personal experiences with Oracle Openworlds and all
> evening events going on there, I will definitely not be in a shape for
> even 600 metres run in any given morning. :-)

Everyone's different. I can usually manage to push through 7or 8 miles any morning that I wake up above the ground.

We are not planning on pushing the pace at all.

But there's no need for anyone that doesn't want to join us to feel they have some need to respond in any manner. Received on Tue Oct 10 2006 - 08:27:06 CDT