Error on eXP

From: <disney.walter_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Oct 2006 05:58:04 -0700

Hi everybody. My old TNSnames.ora file had the following entry: ORCL =
(DESCRIPTION =
(ADDRESS_LIST =
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = NTS04.bettojahotels.local)(PORT =
1521))
)
(CONNECT_DATA =
(SERVICE_NAME = orcl)

)
)

As I used to execute exporting data with the command "exp system/manager full=yes file=AAB_FULL.dmp log=AAB_FULL.log" directly on the server everything was OK;
 Actually I reinstalled Oracle on the server and the entry in TNSnames.ora file changed as following: ORCL.BETTOJAHOTELS.LOCAL =
(DESCRIPTION =
(ADDRESS_LIST =
(ADDRESS = (PROTOCOL = TCP)(HOST = nts04)(PORT = 1521))
)
(CONNECT_DATA =
(SERVICE_NAME = ORCL)

)
)

and the command Exp gave the errors:

EXP-00056: errore ORACLE 12560 rilevato
ORA-12560: TNS: errore dell'adattatore del protocollo
EXP-00000: Operazione di esportazione terminata con errore
so I changed the Exp statement into: "exp system/manager_at_ORCL full=yes file=AAB_FULL.dmp log=AAB_FULL.log" and everything backed fine: can anyone tell me what is wrong with the configuration files? P.S. I always typed the exp statement directly on the server Received on Tue Oct 10 2006 - 07:58:04 CDT