Re: QSM-00781 on DBMS_ADVISOR.TUNE_MVIEW

From: Robbert van der Hoorn <reply_at_forum.only>
Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 12:17:11 +0200

<knip knip>

Well, I'm out of options then. It appears tune_mview is fully ignoring this parameter. When I change it to something else (anything else) it still works the same way.
And since tune_mview s creating AND executing the task, there is no way of changing parameters in between, like with the other advisors.

Robbert Received on Mon Oct 09 2006 - 05:17:11 CDT