Re: Help me with Oracle Portal

From: Frank van Bortel <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 19:01:42 +0200

joel garry schreef:
> Sounds like you really screwed up. I don't have portal anymore, but
[snip!]

> You have backups, right? Transport sets?

Depending on the version of Portal, transport sets were anything between useless and a RPITA. Getting better now, but for V2.x ~ 3.x, ....

As this seems just a question of compiling, I hope nothing more is needed.

Thought the provider registry is different for each portal, so I'm not surprised that the copy did not resolve anything.

However, I have no idea what would.

--
Regards,
Frank van Bortel