Re: About IIS.

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2006 13:57:49 -0700

krupapatel82_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Hello..
> I have facing prolem that in my computer IIS and asp.net is there but
> there is a problem with Oracle 8i, Iit is installed in the computer but
> when i start the SQL *Plus and just enter the username
> it displays the error name link TNS like that....so for that what
> should i do??
>

> Pls give the guidance about that , i m tired of that problem.
>
> Krupa
> [India]

Use a supported version of Oracle, and don't use microsoft products.

My itchy crystal balls are telling me that you haven't properly set up your tnsnames.ora file and haven't set your oracle home properly.

Try searching for your error with google.

Also see http://www.dbaoracle.net/readme-cdos.htm

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.