Re: I can't schedule more than one jobs with Oracle Scheduler

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 18 Sep 2006 14:27:36 -0700

antonyliu2002_at_yahoo.com wrote:

> I've been trying to schedule the job for about 2 weeks, without good
> luck. Apparently the scheduler won't let me put all of the sql
> commands into a single job. So, let me ask one question:
>
> Is it possible at all to schedule more than 1 jobs with Oracle
> Scheduler and Oracle Database 10g? Yes or no? Thanks.

Keeeeeeeriiiiist.

http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14220/process.htm#i21263
http://download-west.oracle.com/docs/cd/B19306_01/server.102/b14237/limits004.htm
http://asktom.oracle.com/pls/ask/f?p=4950:8:::::F4950_P8_DISPLAYID:388480262167
(search asktom for scheduling jobs for more stuff).

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.
"If I could remove three things from the database - they would be: