Re: TAF and FCF together ?

From: <joeNOSPAM_at_BEA.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2006 13:57:33 -0700

Hi, and thank you very much. I'm looking over the download now. It doesn't seem to do any serious queries. It only does one tiny "select count(*) from ..." which will only return a single one-row, one-column result set. This would never test or expose the program to any TAF repositioned cursors. I would suggest returning (and checking!) a significant data set, at least 500 rows. I would make sure the count of rows is always verifiable, and I would make the program update the data so that if a query had to be rerun under-the-covers the order of the data might change change. Also this example doesn't do any transactions. If someone fluent with hacking that package would like to contact me about suggestions for making it attempt something more business-like, I would happily help/consult.

Joe Weinstein at BEA Systems

AT
DOT