Re: ODBC " character issue

From: <soalvajavab1_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 15 Sep 2006 11:56:27 -0700

Thanks Sybrand, you are right, I try that and if the names and columns are uppercase then ODBC behave fine
now my next question is, I already have bunch of tables in MS Access which are not Uppercase and I need to tranfer them to Oracle without the extra " charachter. Any thought to make all those tables and columns uppercase at once or any other solution? Thanks again