Re: OEM browsing

From: Chuck Whealton <chuck_whealton_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 30 Aug 2006 21:35:33 -0700

mike7411_at_gmail.com wrote:
> Is there a way to use the java Oracle Enterprise Manager Console to
> browse the data in tables?
>
> Thank you.

It's been a while since I used OEM versus the locally installed DBAStudio, but if I remember (correct me if I'm wrong, somebody), just like DBAStudio, you should be able to browse to the schema, right-click on the table and select view/edit contents.

I have to say I like Toad's schema browser better for this operatiion.

Charles R. Whealton
Charles Whealton @ pleasedontspam.com Received on Wed Aug 30 2006 - 23:35:33 CDT