Error during 9.2.0.8 installation

From: <michael.nemoy_at_gmail.com>
Date: 29 Aug 2006 04:17:35 -0700

Hi,

I get an error during 'Analyzing dependencies' phase while installing new 9.2.0.8 patchset on Windows

--
Certain files which need to be reinstalled by Oracle Universal
Installer are being used by one or more running services.

The following running services need to be shutdown before continuing:
Automatic Updated
Background Intelligent Transfer Service
COM+
Computer Browser
DHCP Client
DNS Client

..
Server
..
Workstation
..
Help/Retry/Cancel -- There is a full list of 38 services running on my machine 1) What is exactly the problem? What files is being locked? 2) How can I resolve this issue? thanks, Michael