Better Oracle 10g Realtime Perf Monitoring Tools?

From: mea0730 <mea0730-google_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 19 Aug 2006 11:23:54 -0700

We are running Oracle 10.1.0.4 on Solaris. We have a two node RAC cluster.

I've tried to get useful monitoring information out of the "Database Control", but find it hard to use. The information is spread across multiple screens and it does not seem intuitive. Does anyone else use Database Control? Can anyone make any recommendation on 3rd party performance monitoring tools that might be better?

Any feedback is welcome!!

Thanks,
Mike Received on Sat Aug 19 2006 - 13:23:54 CDT