Installation Oracle 10g on Suse 9.3

From: Oliver Neumann <no_at_no.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 10:40:52 +0200

Hi,

im new to linux but i needed to install Oracle 10g on Suse 9.3. I made it all working - the checks within the setup-routine successed all. And the database was running after the setup was complete. But after a restart of suse it doesnt running anymore. I guess its a service i have to enable but how ?

Can someone tell me please, what i have todo in order to start oracle db on every startup ? Or is it something else ?

thanks a bunch,
oliver Received on Thu Aug 17 2006 - 03:40:52 CDT