Re: Slides and paper from talk I did at Collaborate 06 on tuning Peoplesoft and Oracle

From: <bdurrettccci_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2006 14:55:18 -0700

Matthias Hoys wrote:

> Thanks. I presume you know the book "PeopleSoft for the Oracle DBA"
> (Oaktable Press) ? I learned a lot from it, although currently I don't work
> with PS anymore (should I add : "luckily" ? :-)).

Yes, I bought the book at the conference and took it to work, but one of my coworkers took it home and I haven't had a chance to look at it! I've met the author at another conference and he is very sharp.

I'm working on some datawarehouse performance tuning stuff now as well as Peoplesoft so that has been a nice change.

Thanks,
Bobby Received on Wed Aug 16 2006 - 16:55:18 CDT