SQL query: how can I hide a column in output?

From: <samir.vds_at_googlemail.com>
Date: 16 Aug 2006 02:38:26 -0700

Hi everyone,

as example, I've the following SQL query:

select from hge123 client_no, client_name from client_tab

Actually, I need the alias client_no for further processing, but I don't want to to see client_no as column in output. Is this somehow possible ?

regards Samir Received on Wed Aug 16 2006 - 04:38:26 CDT