Re: Problem when WIndows 2000 Server is rebooted

From: <juancarlosreyesp_at_gmail.com>
Date: 14 Aug 2006 05:54:26 -0700

There is a bug related to this in 10.2 too. 1) Did you tried to put the init file in the database directory too? This solved the problem for me.
2) Did you verified there isn't another init.ora in the database directory too?
Because it can take precedence to the one you indicated on the create service.