Re: All Sample Schemas Locked and Expired

From: Sybrand Bakker <postbus_at_sybrandb.demon.nl>
Date: Sat, 05 Aug 2006 10:57:27 +0200

On 4 Aug 2006 11:18:47 -0700, "BD" <robert.drea_at_gmail.com> wrote:

>> This is for the other Mr Sysbrand
>>
>> First of all, thanks for letting me know what I should be doing ...
>> also I would also like you to open up a site apart from giving support
>> and solution , it should be on usenet Ettiquette , it would be very
>> helpful not only for users like me ... but others too.
>
>Hey, yeah - a netiquette site run by Sybrand. Sign me up!! ;-)))

Actually there is no need for that.
Sites on Usenet Etiquette exist.
Like http://www.netmeister.org/news/learn2quote.html There is even a RFC (1855) on Netiquette!

So:
I'm not making it up, I'm not trying bully anyone, I'm only trying to make sure everyone, even clowns like BD, apply the normal politeness they obviously would do IRL

--
Sybrand Bakker, Senior Oracle DBA