materialized view

From: <mike7411_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jul 2006 07:42:17 -0700

I'm working on a system design involving an Oracle database, and I don't have much experience in that area. I'm trying to create a materialized view that will be replicated from one server to another every five minutes. Does anyone have any tips on how to go about configuring such a design?

Thank you. Received on Thu Jul 27 2006 - 09:42:17 CDT