Re: Undo Tablespace

From: satish <grandhisatish_at_gmail.com>
Date: 27 Jul 2006 00:53:30 -0700

create new undo table space with wat ever the size u want

alter system set undo_tablespace=<new tablespace name > scope=spfile; then dorp the old one
(if there any transactions are going on in old undo tablespace then it automatically will go on to offline pending status when u querry dba_rollback_segs table when the transation is completed u can drop the old one)