Re: instr question

From: <kimberly.shaffer_at_gmail.com>
Date: 20 Jul 2006 12:52:27 -0700

That worked great, thanks - I was using sqldeveloper, and my artisan is tied up in another report, so I didn't know it was so picky with the formatting. I'm new! But thank you. This was a very simple example that I can sit down and wrap my brain around and I totally appreciate you writing me back.

Try and keep cool!

me