Re: random records OT

From: Matthias Hoys <anti_at_spam.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 21:47:30 +0200

"Frank van Bortel" <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com> wrote in message news:e95vti$cp3$3_at_news6.zwoll1.ov.home.nl...
> DA Morgan schreef:
>>
>> Make it a Chimay and I'll join you.
>>
>> Hey wait a minute ... you've go sun? www.klm.com .......
>
> If you come over, I'll get the Chimay (Red or Blue?)
> And we have plenty of sun, and had plenty, for about three
> weeks in a row now; bush fires starting, farmers complaining.
>
> And yes, folks, we're talking The Netherlands, here!
> --
> Regards,
> Frank van Bortel
>
> Top-posting is one way to shut me up...

Frank, you are not trying to say that Chimay is from The Netherlands, right ? :-)
But i'm glad my northern neighbours like our Belgian beer :-p

For the Americans : Belgium and The Netherlands are 2 different countries and Brussels is the capital of Belgium (and NO, Brussels is not a separate country ;-p) Received on Fri Jul 14 2006 - 14:47:30 CDT