Re: random records OT

From: DA Morgan <damorgan_at_psoug.org>
Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2006 16:10:19 -0700

Matthias Hoys wrote:
> "Frank van Bortel" <frank.van.bortel_at_gmail.com> wrote in message

>> DA Morgan schreef:
>>> Make it a Chimay and I'll join you.
>>>
>>> Hey wait a minute ... you've go sun? www.klm.com .......
>> If you come over, I'll get the Chimay (Red or Blue?)
>> And we have plenty of sun, and had plenty, for about three
>> weeks in a row now; bush fires starting, farmers complaining.
>>
>> And yes, folks, we're talking The Netherlands, here!
>> --
>> Regards,
>> Frank van Bortel
>>
>> Top-posting is one way to shut me up...

> Frank, you are not trying to say that Chimay is from The Netherlands, right
> ? :-)
> But i'm glad my northern neighbours like our Belgian beer :-p
>
> For the Americans : Belgium and The Netherlands are 2 different countries
> and Brussels is the capital of Belgium (and NO, Brussels is not a separate
> country ;-p)

My ignorance of the locales from where good wine, decent scotch, and excellent beers can be found is not as profound as my ignorance of SQL.

Even Americans know the difference between The Netherlands and Belgium. Now if we start getting down to Holland and Wallonia that is quite another matter entirely.

--
Daniel A. Morgan
University of Washington