Directory Question

From: <art_at_chicagorsvp.com>
Date: 10 Jul 2006 12:16:31 -0700

HI Everyone,

We are receiving some error when we run the Oracle upgrade. Metalink says that we need to make sure our LD_LIBRARY_PATH and LIBPATH point to
$ORACLE_HOME/lib.

Well, when I look at those variables, LD_LIBRARY_PATH points to
$ORACLE_HOME/lib and LIBPATH points to $ORACLE_HOME/lib32.

Does Oracle really mean $ORACLE_HOME/lib or should I point to
$ORACLE_HOME/lib32??

Help please,

Arthur Received on Mon Jul 10 2006 - 14:16:31 CDT