Re: No Oracle Standard Edition planned for VMS on IA64

From: Mark Townsend <markbtownsend_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 08 Jul 2006 10:23:20 -0700

Malcolm Dunnett wrote:

Malcolm - please send me an email at mark.townsend at oracle.com and I will get this checked for you. As far as I can see, 10.2.0.2 is scheduled for OpenVMS. I will need to check if SE is part of that, and if not, then any feedback you can provide on your situation may help change that decision Received on Sat Jul 08 2006 - 12:23:20 CDT