Re: following r the free web services 4 u

From: Steve Howard <stevedhoward_at_gmail.com>
Date: 7 Jul 2006 06:31:58 -0700

> Cheers.
>
> Have some spam yourself meetritumail7_at_yahoo.co.in

Is it just me, or is anyone else getting progressively more annoyed...not at SPAM...but at this gibberish of a letter for a complete word. Look at the subject of this SPAM.

I honestly think I could have stood ebonics more easily than I could this crap. What's really crazy is finding computer people who use it; individuals who are held to the letter of syntax law for a living, and then can't manage to add an "a" and an "e" to an "r" to form the word "are"...they are four keys apart on the keyboard!!!

I think I will start writing PLSQL, when I have to, like this...

dklar
  l numbr;
bgin
  4 i in 1..100 lup
    dbms_output.put_line('r u gettin it?');   end lup;
end;
/

Maybe we should sue Oracle for not respecting our own "language", and allowing us to type PLSQL as we wish...

Back to my coffee...

Regards,

Steve Received on Fri Jul 07 2006 - 08:31:58 CDT