how to get data from a perl script with pl/sql

From: <schrulle_at_pac-team.de>
Date: 4 Jul 2006 05:32:33 -0700

hello there,

I have a problem, since I have never done something like that before. I'm having a perl-script (not written by me). this script gets data out of a database.

now I need to know how to get this data with pl/sql. the developer of this perl-script told me, that I have to do it with a tcp connection.
ok, I found out how to get a tcp connection with utl_tcp.

but what do I have to do then ?????

as you can see, I'm not kind of an expert.

but anyway, I hope that someone can me.

thanks in advance
mike Received on Tue Jul 04 2006 - 07:32:33 CDT