OEM 10g Job Scheduler doesn't display details for Backup Jobs...

From: <mccmx_at_hotmail.com>
Date: 4 Jul 2006 04:10:24 -0700

Oracle 10.2.0.2 on Windows 2003.

I've recently created a nightly backup job through OEM 10g and this is working fine. I now want to change the execution time of this job but the job is not displayed on the "Jobs" page in OEM.

When I check the DBA_SCHEDULER_JOBS table, there is no entry for this job, but I know it is running because I can view the details via the V$RMAN... views.

Any idea where I can view and change the schedule of a backup job in OEM.... Thanks for your help.

Matt Received on Tue Jul 04 2006 - 06:10:24 CDT