Re: Moving a single instance 9.2.0.7 database to a clustered 9.2.0.6 database environment

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 3 Jul 2006 05:53:13 -0700

> How big is the database ( in gigabytes approximately ).
>
> If not too large, export out the data you want and import it into the
> 9.2.0.6 database.

HI,

Thanks but I guess that may not work out..the point is since this is a third party application, we may need to maintain the same version ie 9.2.0.7 even after we move it to clustered environment.

Now since in the clustered environment , oracle home is 9.2.0.6 so we may perhaps need another oracle home which is 9.2.0.7 in the clustered enviroment. right?

Thanks
Nirav Received on Mon Jul 03 2006 - 07:53:13 CDT