Basic question | run multiple queries without reconnecting

From: Anoop <anoopkumarv_at_gmail.com>
Date: 22 Jun 2006 10:28:16 -0700

Hi all,

I have a very basic question...

How can you run multiple queries w/o reconnecting to the database? I cannot use stored procedures.

What I have is a set of 10-12 queries like this: audit all by <acct> by access;
audit alter sequence by <indiv acct> by access; audit alter table by <acct> by access;
audit comment table by <cct> by access;
audit grant type by <acct> by access;
audit lock table by <acct> by access;

But in order to run them, I do not want to establish a connection for each of the statements. I am using Oracle 9i and Java as the programming language.

Thanks,
Anoop Received on Thu Jun 22 2006 - 12:28:16 CDT