Modify external file will cause External Table empty

From: Resant <resant_v_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 20 Jun 2006 02:27:09 -0700

Hi all,
I have a strange problem. I have a csv file that is used as source file in External Table (ET).
When I try to modify the file, and select ET will caused no rows returned. But when I delete one of the column in CSV file, the ET works ok.
If I create new CSV file from notepad, it cause ET was empty too. The ET only works, if CSV file generated from my Excel Macro. Any idea what happen actually?

Thanks,

Resant Received on Tue Jun 20 2006 - 04:27:09 CDT