Re: utl_file

From: Vladimir M. Zakharychev <bob--nospam--_at_dynamicpsp.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:53:15 +0400

I wrote UTL_BinFile a while back, which is freely available at http://www.dynamicpsp.com. Supports all Oracle releases since 8i R2 (8.1.6) excluding Oracle XE, which doesn't have Java VM (required for package operation.) You may want to take a look at it.

--
   Vladimir M. Zakharychev
   N-Networks, makers of Dynamic PSP(tm)