Re: Oracle tablespace thresholds

From: HansF <Fuzzy.Greybeard_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2006 01:28:51 GMT

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 17:53:07 -0700, Teresa wrote:

> Hello
>
> I have oracle 10G on solaris and I would like to put in place some kind
> of thresholds for the tablespaces when they reach a percentage an alert
> would be generated.
> Does anyone have some kind of script etc that would like to share?

You have 10g, therefore you have the Enterprise Manager. I encourage you to check the Threshold and Alert capability.

It might be part of the Diagnostics Pack - and the cost of the Pack may be justified by not having to create and maintain whole bunches of scripts.

--
/Hans ... mailto: Fuzzy_dot_GreyBreard_at_gmail_dot_com
Top posting in newsgroups is a sure way to stop my replies!