Re: migration

From: dd <dube_at_dd.hr>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 23:05:13 +0200

I think that I wrote in post that the customer doesn't wont to upgrade version of database, because of problems with existing applications. The problem is also that solution must by supported from Oracle (and some great tools like Quest SharePlex are not supported). That means that (because I have some 8.1.7 and some 9.2.6) the only solution is export import. That's the reason why are we searcing for people with some expirience on similar projects.
Thanks,
Dubravka