Have to restart apache for Oracle

From: Roka <Roka100_at_gmail.com>
Date: 10 Jun 2006 03:45:16 -0700

Hi all.
  I'm using PHP to connect Oracle with OCI .

 But a serious problem ocurred.
 If the network error happened that I cannot connect to Oracle DB , and

then I fixed the network problem, but I also cannot connect to Oracle DB until I restarted the Apache server.

 Anyone knows how to solve this problem. Thanks a lot!! Received on Sat Jun 10 2006 - 05:45:16 CDT