Re: Oracle 9i installation on Solaris 10

From: SofDev <murtuzahbookwala_at_gmail.com>
Date: 8 Jun 2006 22:17:05 -0700

Installation fails during linking process at 61% & doesnt move ahead. When I abort the the installation & try to run relink all it hangs at the same process. I am installing 9.2.0.1.0 on Sun solaris (sparc - 64 bit). As there any patch is to be apply at Solaris level or any specific parameter for Solaris 10.