Re: Web site using oracle

From: joel garry <joel-garry_at_home.com>
Date: 7 Jun 2006 17:05:16 -0700

Jagjeet Singh wrote:
> Thanks Sybrand/Mladen for this usefull information.
>
> Just curious .. Have you seen the Howard J Rogers's site.
>
> Can we make this type of site using APEX.

There's a sourceforge alpha:
http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=162870 I haven't personally looked at it.

Since you've been to Howard's site, you know what he uses, and that it isn't Oracle, and even _he_ has gotten bit by imports and upgrades.

jg

--
@home.com is bogus.

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/06/07/technology/07cnd-voice.html?hp&ex=1149739200&en=0f01d0becf766f0b&ei=5094&partner=homepage