Re: North Carolina Oracle Users Group = kaput? http://www.ncoug.com

From: <harry_at_remote-dba.net>
Date: 2 Jun 2006 13:56:57 -0700

Dana, we are planning a presentation in August, I just updated the web page today, www.ncoug.com . We were not able to line up presentors in the Mar and April timeframe. You see our membership is free, we do not charge for events and therefore it is difficult to get viable volunteer high quality presentors.