North Carolina Oracle Users Group = kaput? http://www.ncoug.com

From: <dananrg_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 2 Jun 2006 04:21:41 -0700

Anyone know what's happened to the NC Oracle Users Group? I was delighted to discover the group in February 06, but the Next Event never materialized. The home page has remained unrevised since then:

http://www.ncoug.com/
"Next NCOUG Event: March or April (exact date tbd) 2006 1:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m."

The exact date on my calendar reads June 2, 2006. Have I missed something?

If this Raleigh/Morrisville-based group is dead, are there other active Oracle users' groups around Charlotte or in adjacent states? I'm particularly interested in learning more about Oracle Spatial and was hoping a users group would be a good place to do so.

Anyway, here's hoping the Raleigh/Morrisville group is only temporarily slumbering.

Dana Received on Fri Jun 02 2006 - 06:21:41 CDT