Re: Pls Help Interview Question

From: peter <hhh.database_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 May 2006 07:59:50 -0700

I am looking for Oracle DBA.
even i had one more answer according to which we can drop that particular tablespace and work on remaining database. But they told me that my answer was right but they were asking about any other way through which less data could be lost. even less then that. Received on Wed May 24 2006 - 09:59:50 CDT