Re: General purpose auditing of all application generated sqls

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 May 2006 07:32:47 -0700

Thank you very much for your inputs..
I see the reason for your sarcasm...I would be the last person to
reinvent, as I am myself quite lazy..the problem is that the j2ee app
creates multiple sessions, when the user connects from the front end to the application - this fact defuses my enthusiasm to check on sql_trace..but anyway I will try on that approach as well...

but if there could be something like the sql statement tracer for jdbc then it would be simply great.. Received on Wed May 24 2006 - 09:32:47 CDT