General purpose auditing of all application generated sqls

From: nirav <shivam71_at_gmail.com>
Date: 24 May 2006 04:02:37 -0700

Hi ,

I need to have a general puropse auditing utility to get all the sql sent by the application to the database..this has to be something other than sql_trace , tkprof etc.

there are so often questions like when I do something from the front end, which tables are affected in the backend? the front end and the application is an n tier j2ee application and we want to have something like a stored procedure that a user or developer can executed from his own desktop...is that possible?

thanks,
Nirav Received on Wed May 24 2006 - 06:02:37 CDT