Re: ORA-1597

From: <bdbafh_at_gmail.com>
Date: 23 May 2006 09:30:54 -0700

> Any pointers as to what can I do to make sure that everything is fine on my database.

Step 1: logoff.

> alter system rollback segment offline accidently via OEM.

Step 2: If you do have to logon to this database, do so with a user account that doesn't have the "alter system" sys_priv granted to it either directly or via a role.

Step 3: Plan a migration to a supported release. Download the documentation for that release and read it thoroughly, starting with the Concepts Guide, followed by the Upgrade Guide.

-bdbafh Received on Tue May 23 2006 - 11:30:54 CDT