Oracle PL/SQL Developer

From: luckystarduke <aragorn_lucky_star_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 23 May 2006 09:33:58 -0700

Hello All,

We have the following requirement.

Please send matching profiles along with the Rate Expectations, Availability and Contact Details of the Candidate for the same.

Position: Oracle PL/SQL Developer

Location: Austin, TX

Rate: $35- $40/hr ( all Incl)

Skills:

 PL/SQL developer with four or more years experience.  Data warehouses and dimensionally modeled databases,  Oracle 9i, and developing Oracle stored procedures  and packages. Experience with TOAD, DBA credentials,  and a math/statistics background a plus. Proven  ability to design for performance as well as for  functionality required. Candidates must have strong  communications skills, be able to successfully  implement system engineer-provided specifications  with limited supervision, and report progress  accurately and coherently.

We recommend adding a few criteria to your screening process.

*Candidates should have a background in data integration and transformation in Oracle databases. They should be able to describe past
integration projects in detail, including integration design, trouble spots, and performance.

If you need more information on the same please feel free to contact me at renuka_at_klmss.com. Received on Tue May 23 2006 - 11:33:58 CDT