Re: Metalink Updates

From: Jeroen van den Broek <Jeroen_at_baasbovenbaas.demon.nl>
Date: 22 May 2006 04:20:57 -0700

Stu schreef:

> Hi all,
>
> Has anyone else had problems updating their metalink account? I've
> just logged in and it redirected me to update my login, where it looked
> like it worked but then when I try and log with my email address I get
> an invalid credentials message.
>
> I tried to reset my password but to no avail.
>
> Has anyone else had trouble?
>
> Regards
>
> Stu

Yup, same here.
After receiving a new autogenerated password, I tried to login with it, I also got the Invalid Credentials message. After that I tried my old name/password en got another autogenerated password by mail, which also didn't work.
In between, I got several "Not Found" messages for the Metalink site; I guess they are having troubles to keep up with all the (unsuccessful) account update requests ...

--
Jeroen