Metalink Updates

From: Stu <shorsman_at_gmc-uk.org>
Date: 22 May 2006 04:13:04 -0700

Hi all,

Has anyone else had problems updating their metalink account? I've just logged in and it redirected me to update my login, where it looked like it worked but then when I try and log with my email address I get an invalid credentials message.

I tried to reset my password but to no avail.

Has anyone else had trouble?

Regards

Stu Received on Mon May 22 2006 - 06:13:04 CDT