Re: Poor Performance on Oracle9i - 9.2.0.7

From: eavanzi <eavanzi_at_romi.com.br>
Date: 8 May 2006 17:35:52 -0700

Hello!
Thanks all!
I will run the commands and I will post the results. About rebuild and analyse all objects. My database has 55,000 objects which were analysed during migration.
Are you talking in execute the adadmin? Please, clarify me. About the hidden parameters again, please. I understood that I must remove all hidden parameters in my init.ora I will do it first in my development environment to check the results. Are there others hidden parameters which are not in my init.ora and must be removed too? If yes, please inform how I do it. Thank you. Received on Mon May 08 2006 - 19:35:52 CDT